RED LIGHT THERAPY BENEFITS
Known for its powerful form of energy, red light provides many benefits to the human body. Red light therapy is known to make improvements to the way you look, feel, and even behave. Over 3,000 peer-reviewed scientific studies show incredible health and anti-aging benefits of red light therapy and near-infrared light therapy, proving that they can help you:
- Fight skin aging, wrinkles, and cellulite
- Rid your body of chronic inflammation
- Fight the oxidative damage that drives aging
- Increase strength, endurance, and muscle mass
- Decrease pain
- Combat hair loss
- Build resilience to stress at the cellular level
- Speed up wound/injury healing
- Combat some autoimmune conditions and improve hormonal health
- Optimize your brain function and mood
- Overcome fatigue and improve energy levels
SYNERGIZED: INFRARED SAUNA AND RED LIGHT THERAPY
Select Perspire Sauna Studios now offer medical-grade Red Light Therapy, in addition to infrared and color light therapy. This unique combination of light therapies delivered holistically in every 40-minute session, provides the most optimal wellness experience for inner and outer transformation.
The existing body of research on light and human health shows that red light and near-infrared light are the most beneficial wavelengths, with the fewest risks and downsides.
This combination of wavelengths work together to target not only skin cells but all other tissues in the human body as well … a harmonizing approach that restores health and wellbeing.
In general, Red Light is primarily used to help with skin conditions, as the red light spectrum primarily benefits skin-depth concerns and cellular health. However, other benefits of Red Light Therapy have been known to include:
- Stimulating hair regrowth
- Reducing acne inflammation and breakouts
- Reduction of fine lines, sagging skin, sun damage & wrinkles
- Reduction of sciatic nerve pain
- Reduction of post-injury swelling & inflammation
- Increased athletic recovery
Near, mid, and far-infrared (IR) waves penetrate the skin, muscles, joints, and tissues to increase circulation, speed oxygen flow, and help rid the body of harmful toxins. The Near Infrared (NIR) wavelengths penetrate much deeper than red light, including all soft tissue, connective tissue, and bone. Benefits of NIR have been known to include:
- Improved muscular healing and accelerated recovery
- Accelerated healing and reduced inflammation
- An increase of “feel-good” endorphins
- Accelerated return to athletic activity after injury
Most wavelengths of light (such as UV, blue, green, and yellow light, etc.) are mostly unable to penetrate into the body and stay in the layers of the skin. Near-infrared light and red light are able to reach deep into the human body (several centimeters, and close to 2 inches, in some cases) and are able to directly penetrate into the cells, tissues, blood, nerves, the brain, and into the bones.